Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Male Brain

There are two males and one female living at my house. It has given me a good insight into the male brain.  Tonight I would like to shut off my female brain, which is constantly seeing one more thing to do before I go to bed.  Just for tonight I'm going to try think like a male brain, which can only focus on one thing at a time, and doesn't seem to see the many things to do.  I need to get to bed early, because it is going to be a busy day at work tomorrow.  And so for tonight, I will not go to bed "but first".  [. . .that is, "but first I have to get this done, and then that done, and then the other thing done.]  But I do have to wash my face, floss & brush my teeth, write in my prayer journal, read my Bedtime Blessings page for the day & think of 3 things to be thankful for to write in my gratitude journal.  Perhaps one of the things I can be thankful for is the female brain God gave me that can multitask when necessary!

No comments:

Post a Comment